Tuesday 20 August 2013

OOTD - 'Cut Me Out'

Body-Con: Penneys €13
Leather Sleeveless: Penneys €9
Boyfriend Jeans (belt included): River Island €30
Boots: Penneys €22
Bag: TJMaxx $30
Earrings: New Look €6
This is an outfit I wore about a week ago now. I said that I would post more now that I have a new camera, as I used to use bad quality pictures as my excuse not to blog. No more I say! Anyways, can we all appreciate Penneys' game as of late? Both the leather jacket and the boots are from there and I found them within a few days of each other. I actually felt like some higher being of fashion was looking out for me last week while I was shopping. This blog post is my way of paying homage to this said being. Oh, and excuse the garden hose. Country living yo!

You'll start to see a pattern in my outfits in regards to gold accessories. I'm obsessed, the bigger and 'in your face', the better. This belt with the three gold head lions is probably one of my most loved pieces and it actually came with my boyfriend jeans  from River Island, which were reduced from €55 to €30 the day I went in. (Another shoutout to the divine fashion being!)



My gold earrings are from New Look and I got them nearly a year ago now and literally wear them with nearly every outfit I put on. I think they're fabulous. Unfortunately they're starting to show their age, so I'm on the prowl for similar ones before I have to part ways with these.


I'm super excited because this week is Gay Pride week, so I'm going to be going to loads of events, which means more outfit posts. Yay!

Sinead x


No comments:

Post a Comment