Friday 13 December 2013

Photoshoot - Power & Control

Well hello there!

How you guys doing? 

I have something wonderful to share with you all, pictures from another photo-shoot I was involved in! I have been itching to post these photos on here since we did the shoot on Tuesday and I've been so excited to write this post all day because one of the pictures received amazing feedback on Facebook!

So, a little back-ground before we crack on! My boyfriend, Levi, is studying Media Production in GTI. One of their modules is photography and two weeks ago they were giving an assignment, which he asked me to style for him. Bless him!

The brief for the assignment was to play around with lighting and shadowing, while ensuring a consistent theme was kept through-out the shoot. The minute he told me we were using a spotlight, I instantly began to scribble ideas down and we had an awesome brain-storming session that created these photos below!

I would love to know what you think of them. I'm absolutely chuffed!







Lots of Love,

Sinead

x

No comments:

Post a Comment