Friday 10 January 2014

Moschino - Pre Fall 2014

Our boy from Kansas city has done it!
 He has shunned the non-believers and surpassed all his followers expectations. Three days ago, Jeremy Scott took to Instagram to preview his Pre-Fall 2014 collection, which Vogue has described as "totally entertaining"
First thing to catch my eye was, of course, this fantastic cow-print backpack:

(Source)

Jeremy has thought of everything for this collection, creating something that will please every girl in fashion.

From the demure and sophisticated fashionista's of New York...

(Source)

(Source)

...to the girl who dresses 'for the irony':

(Source)

Many of the designs jumped out at me, but this one spoke to me. I've always been a fan of the baseball jumper trend. It's probably got something to do with the fact that I always wished I was an American cheerleader dating the hottest jock in high-school (Anyone else? No? Okay then). If you were never a fan, here's the design to make you a believer! For all you street-style bloggers, Scott solves the age of problem of "WHO ARE YOU WEARING?". Just turn your back to those paps, and let it be known.  I envision Miley rocking this in the next few months. Mark my words! 

(Source)
I also have to address the fact that Jeremy has used one of my favourite colour combinations of all times in abundance in this collection, black and gold. It's as if he made this collection for me. 

(Source)

Jeremy's got you covered!

(Source)

The collection on whole is oozing with fun, but not to the extend where nothing is wearable. Jeremy Scott has lived up to Franco Moschino's aesthetic, while staying true to himself in the process.  If this is anything to go by, then we are in for a treat in February.

Basically, Jeremy Scott is a god.

I would love to know what you think on the collection, which you can see in full here.

Mucho love,

Sinead

x

No comments:

Post a Comment