Friday 22 November 2013

Behind the Scenes - First Photoshoot!

Oh dear, I'm posting this a little later than I had planned. Better late than never I guess!

Today, after much screaming, cancellations and coffees, I finally had my first photo-shoot. For our first photo-shoot, we had to pick a photographer or stylist we were inspired by and base a photo-shoot on said inspiration.

I was inspired by Mario Sorrenti's 2012 Pirelli calendar, where the models are pictured as beautiful yet strong women. I took this concept and put a little Irish twist on it.

According to folklore, Irish mermaids were able to come out of the water if they wore a magic hat. My photo-shoot tells the story of a beautiful mermaid coming out of the water for the first time.

While, the final shots are not ready, I thought it'd be fun to show you some of the pictures my boyfriend snapped of us throughout the day. :)











Lots of Love,

Sinead

x

No comments:

Post a Comment