Wednesday 27 November 2013

OOTD - College Cozy

Evening all!

So I'm back to reality after a fantastic weekend away in London town with my boyfriend and his family. It was so nice to just get away, and shop. Retail therapy always makes me feel so calm.

Today was my first day back in college, in what feels like forever, and I thought I'd show you what I was wearing. I always love seeing what other bloggers wear to college, so I said why the hell not. Some of this post features a few bits I picked up in my favourite part of London, Camden!

We (myself and my boyfriend), played around with lighting and editing a little for this. Let me know what you think!

(Psssst, I put on the red lip for the photos, I had to make some sort of effort for the photos!)


Cardi - Camden (Similar)
Top - H&M
Necklace - Camden (Similar)
Bag - Camden 
Belt - Garment District (Similar)
Jeans - Candy 
Shoes - Barretts (Similar)

 (Thank GAWD this camera blurs out stubble. Don't judge, it's getting cold)


 





Lots of Love,

Sinead

x

No comments:

Post a Comment