Tuesday 12 November 2013

Outfit of the Night #2 - Jack

Evening All!

I haven't posted an outfit post in ages so I thought today would be a perfect day to put one up!

I went to my boyfriend's gig in Factory on Friday night and I thought I'd show y'all what I was wearing! This is a different post, as the pictures aren't all posed, and the quality of the photos isn't fantastic either, but you still get a good idea of what I had on me.

To be honest, this is probably one of my favourite outfits to date, because I'm wearing some pieces that I'm truly in love with. My AMAZING denim jacket for example. I found this beauty in the Garment District which is a vintage store in Boston that has stores from the 20's upwards. This jacket is from the 80's and is an actually work of art in my opinion. (I really like this jacket.)

 

My bag is from Forever 21, but I was gifted it so I have no idea how much it was, or if it's still available in store!


Another staple piece in my wardrobe are my leather pants. These pants make me feel instantly sexy, which is probably why I wear them so often. I featured these in another outfit post on the blog, which you can see here.


My sky scraper heels are actually from Penneys. I picked them up for about €16, and honestly if you're looking for a pair of comfortable heels these are them! They give you amazing height but not at the cost of comfort, which is a win in my book. I only got them on Halloween so they should still be in store. :)


Rings - Penneys - Pack of 3 - €5
Earrings - River Island - €6
Eyebrow Pencil - Essence
Lipstick - Kate Moss Rimmel - 107
Eyeshadow - Revlon Colourstay

Sans Reason is going through a bit of a transitional period so bear with me! Posts are going to get a lot more frequent soon and the quality of the photos is also going to be boosted too!

I shall speak to you soon.

Lots of love,

Sinead 

x

4 comments:

  1. the pictures look unreal babe! the jacket is amaze <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Em! I actually think I like them more than the 'posey' outfit picture so we'll see. :)

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! Great post x

    walkingprimrose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete