Friday 14 March 2014

1920's shoot

Evening everyone!

Who else has that Friday feeling? I know I do! It's Paddy's weekend which means I only have to work tomorrow and then I am  free from my shackles until Tuesday!

Yesterday, I went in front of the camera for my delightful classmate Sarah - Jane for a college assignment. We had to select an era to take inspiration from and SJ chose the 1920's.

I was so excited to do the shoot as I love the 1920's and I'll take any excuse to dress myself up! It also gave me a chance to show off my newly shaped eyebrows. I know people think I'm crazy but if I think my eyebrows are looking good I feel like I can conquer the world!

Anyhoo, here are a few shots from the shoot. I warmed up the colours of the last two shots to give them more of a vintage feel. I'm still trying to figure out editing and Photoshop so be prepared to see a lot of experimental photos over the next while!




What I'm wearing:
Slip dress: Penneys
Beads: Claire's
Kimono: Thrifted
Hold-ups: Penneys
Shoes: Penneys

Let me know what you think!

All my love,

Sinead

No comments:

Post a Comment