Monday 17 March 2014

Insta-Roundup


Evening all! 
(Anyone else notice I seem incapable of blogging during the day?)

This post was supposed to go up last night but alas, life/my god awful hangover got in the way! I have been absolutely addicted to Instagram (@thispetiteinferno) of late and I thought it would be cool to do a 'round-up' of the type of pictures I have been sharing over on that platform.

Last week was a week of selfies, watching Silence of the Lambs for the first time (amazing), Tumblr quotes, modelling and shaping my eyebrows. As you can tell, I lead a very exciting life!

I have to addressed the changes I keep making to the blog, I'm trying to find a layout and font and everything that I am happy with so bear with me. Oh, and feel free to give your feedback also.

All my love,

Sinead

No comments:

Post a Comment