Thursday 27 March 2014

Red Pill or Blue Pill?

"Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind."

Evening lovelies!

I finally have a new OOTD for you! For the last while I have been watching and re-watching 90's movies. The Matrix Trilogy is by far some of the best movies I've ever watched (except The Matrix Reloaded, what the fuck were you guys thinking?!?).

Anyhoo, I picked up this oversized leather jacket in the SVP shop in town for a fiver! It's ridiculously too big for me but I just can't stop obsessing over it! I insisted on wearing it today and decided to snap a few pictures while I was at it!

My boyfriend and I decided it would be cool to shoot in his apartment block's car park. The lighting made the pictures come out quite graining, but honestly I think it adds to the whole feel of these photos. Something different, dya know?

Morpheus is by far, the coolest character that appears in The Matrix Trilogy and I think he would be rocking these glasses if he was around today, or real for that matter! I picked these up in Zara while I was in Tenerife and I fricking love them!

Let me know what you think guys!






What I'm wearing
Jacket - SVP
T-shirt - Newbury Comics
Jeans - Pull & Bear
Shoes - TkMaxx
Earring - Claire's
Choker - Claire's

So what will it be guys, red pill or blue pill?



No comments:

Post a Comment