Tuesday 21 January 2014

January Wishlist

Clockwise from lipstick;

I've been doing a lot of online browsing over the past week (my whole life), and I'm trying to make everything I do a productive exercise so ladies and gentlemen, I present to you..

My first ever wish list!

Before we get into it, I would first like to point out my fabulous Photoshopping skills. I was sick of seeing wish list posts with a plain background so I thought I'd jazz mine up a little.


Lime Crime Lipstick
I have been searching for a black lipstick since I saw Louise wear it at Spencer's party in Season 2 of Made in Chelsea. I'm a tab obsessive when it comes to MIC...Getting off track here, the point I'm trying to make is, that to my delight Lime Crime stock a fabulous opaque one for $18, which converts roughly to €13. Delighted!
Not only am I in love with the colour, I'm also head over heels for the packaging! They have unicorns on their lipsticks, just let that awesomeness sink in...


UNIF Holographic Bomber Jacket
Whoever decided that holograhpic things should be a fashion trend, is a sheer genius. I just can't get enough of it; shoes, bags, chokers, everything!
This beauty takes the top place though. I stumbled upon this jacket on Dolls Kill and I have to say, I think it has stolen my heart.Again, the price is in dollars, so it works out at about €99 once converted. 
Is it terrible to say that I'm really tempted?


Topshop Platforms 
As many of you may have read in one of my previous posts, which you can read here, I am showing off my MC skills at an upcoming fashion show.I bought an unbelievable jumpsuit to wear for the night and it has a really funky 70's vibe to it, and I thought these heels would be perfect to complete the look.
Be prepared to see these in upcoming OOTDs.


Blackmilk Leoglas Dress
Firstly, if you do not regonise the beautiful specimen that is the centre piece of this dress, then you need to click out of this page right-now and watch the Lord of the Rings Triology and the two released parts of the Hobbits....Have you done that? 
Right, then you may continue.
Leoglas has always been my favourite character in LOTR, and I literally think my favouritism borders on unhealthy most of the time.
Basically, this dress is the only way I will ever have Legolas on my body outside of my dreams. 


Asos Oversized T-shirt
This is going to sound kind of boring, but I'm in dire need of an oversized white t-shirt. I can't even count the amount of times that I have woken up and wished I had a massive t-shirt to throw on over leggings so I didn't have to think about what to wear for the day.
I found this one on Asos for €21 and I'm definitely purchasing it when pay day comes around
Right now that seems like an eternity away. *sigh*


Okay guys, I know that this post was a lot than it needed to be. But we made it through together, and I think our bond is stronger for it.

Shall we have more bonding time? ;)

Let me know what you thought of this kind of post, I had loads of fun writing it!

Mucho love,

Sinead

x


4 comments:

  1. what a colorful and lovely blog! I liked it and followed :) Would you check mine ?

    Latest Post : http://www.dilarakoseler.com/2014/01/sammydress-unpacking-video-and-product.html

    www.dilarakoseler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment! I'll definitely check out your blog!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lime Crime is amazing! :)
    Nice post
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete