Friday 19 July 2013

Intro & Hello!


Hi Internet!

This is just a really quick introduction to my blog. I've wanted to start a 'style' blog for the longest time, and I said to myself if I got into my Fashion Industry Practices course I had to start a blog. So here I am! I'm so excited to start my course in September and bring anyone who comes across my ramblings along for the ride.

Basically I want my blog to document all aspects of my life. While style will be a big part of it, it's not the only thing in my life so be prepared for music reviews, little rants and just other little bits and bobs.

As time goes on, I'd love to incorporate different ideas I have spinning around in my head, I'm really excited about all this.

I'd love if you joined me on this little adventure.

Talk soon.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment