Saturday 27 July 2013

Style Inspo - Ashley Benson


Source

I've been obsessed with Pretty Little Liars from the moment I watched the first episode. The whole show is awesome from the plot twists, the beautiful people and of course, the fashion. Now, I always loved Hanna (Ashley Benson) for all her hilarious one liners and attitude in the show, but her style was a bit too 'put together' for my liking. So anyways, I started following all the actors from the show on Twitter and Instagram and one day, a magical thing happened, Ashley tweeted a picture of what she was wearing one day and all of a sudden I was in love. Her style is so different from her character in PLL, and I don't know why that shocked me so much. Think I just get so invested in the show that I forget it's not real sometimes....cue the men in white coats.



Ashley was born in California and you can definitely see that California vibe shine through, in both her style and her personality.One day it's grunge, another, hippie chic, she clearly doesn't care about 'trend following'. One thing that seems to be a constant though, is Ashley's smokey eye make-up. On her blog she says that she's a huge fan of Nars eyeliner. 


Source
Source


Source

She doesn't take herself too seriously either, she's always Instagramming hilarious selfies and doesn't seem to bothered if someone has an opportunity to take a cringe worthy photo of her. She has such a free spirit vibe to her and I think that's why I love her so much. That I would give anything for her wardrobe.


Source
What do you think of Ashley's style? What's your favourite outfit of hers? Who is your  favourite Pretty Little Liar?

No comments:

Post a Comment