Sunday 27 October 2013

Sunday Sum-up

Afternoon All!

I am absolutely wrecked after my week and taking full advantage of my Sunday by staying in bed and drinking copious amounts of tea.

I had the sudden urge to blog today and I thought it'd be fun to do a weekly round-up post, because I had a pretty fun week. :)

Monday
One of the many amazing things about my course this year is I get Mondays off. But this Monday wasn't spent relaxing, it was spent organising a few exciting projects that I'm going to be involved in over the next few months. One, involves the The Claddagh Ring shop, you can check out their website here.

Tuesday
Tuesday is the day where we get to be Photoshop nerds. I always feel so accomplished after this class, it's great. Here's what I made with lots of feathers this week.

Cool huh?

Wednesday
Nothing really happened on Wednesday, other than Tumblr for like 3 hours in college. Must say it was a very productive 3 hours. 

Thursday
I went to the Roisin on Thursday, I drink in that bar way too much. 

Friday
Friday marked the start of my mid-term (YAY!). It was also the day, we spent 3 hours doing line drawings for window display designs.

On Friday night, I went out for dinner to Fat Freddy's with my boyfriend, his mam and his sister. It was so nice to just chill out with good food, good people and very good wine. Here's what I wore, sorry the photo is so grainy, the light in the room isn't amazing.


Saturday
Most Saturday's I don't really do anything exciting other than work. For those who don't know I now work in Wedding World, which is a bridal boutique in town. I'll be doing a blog post on the shop soon, just so you get a look at what we do, and meet the lovely people who work there. :) 
I then got a bus home for a quick bite to eat and shower, before I started into my second shift of the day at my other job as a sever in my dad's local.

So there you have it guys, that's about everything I got up to this week! I'm absolutely jaded after it to be honest, but I'm so happy to have a busy schedule again!

What did everyone else get up to this week?

Lots of love,

Sinead

x


No comments:

Post a Comment